haip! tangan tu.. gatal kn?

Monday, January 14, 2013

buried in my heart

by the name of Allah the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful..

Things that happened yesterday tend to be memories as we flashed back today, and so today will be memories for tomorrow.
when we met someone we ought to absolutely never think about parting.
she was my housemate for almost one semester, a senior and a friend for the rest of eternity. =)










time had moved undeniably this fast
duplicated the rate of heartbeats
leaving me behind, alone.
meeting you isn't written in any row of my own plan
so does this parting
memories of you unconsciously had gummed in this timeless diary.
so long time'll passed
and this mere girl will then a lady
but you will still occupy this chapter of my chronicle.

kak sarah is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment