haip! tangan tu.. gatal kn?

Monday, April 29, 2013

FRIENDS

to them whom I appreciate the most
looking alone at the long path
I may stood forever
then I decide to walk through it
but it seems to bears just black and white

to He The Most Generous of all

I thank You for sending them
that this road no more seems dull
I happen to learn happiness, laugh and smile
I happen to meet sorrow and sad 
I happen to live life to its fullest

sometimes pebbles and rocks

appear on my road
I stumbled
wounded and bleed
sometimes I may lost in the jungle
and sometimes I may drown in the vast sea

as friendship brings love

love brings sympathy
and sympathy carries along mercy
they reach out their hands
helping me to stand on my foot back


at times I might hurt others
I may pay less attention
I may show less cares
I may say harsh words
deep down I repent my wrongs

He who wrote this amazing story
He brings us closer
and He also brings you miles away from me
but when two heart mingled together
distance is just a mere problem

yes, we're the travelers
traveling along the path towards the eternal life
in the Hereafter
waiting the time to meet the greatest Lover
keeping faith so that we can befriend again there

we're not a loner in this travel

because I have you, and you have me
one for all, and all for one!






love, ZEERAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment